Property All Risks policy provides you with a broader coverage than Fire & Allied Perils Policy. This insurance policy covers accidental loss or damage to your insured property. The scope of cover is limited by a set of exclusions.
Some of the important exclusions are:
- Electrical, mechanical breakdown
- Deterioration of property due to change in temperature or humidity or inadequate air-conditioning, cooling or heating system.
- Subsidence, ground heave, land slip, erosion, settling or crack-ins.
- Damage to equipment during installation or dismantling operations.
- Property in course of construction or erection.
- Property in course of manufacture.
- Money, cheques, securities of all kinds etc.
- Contamination, pollution, wear and tear, corrosion.
- Loss resulting from dishonesty, fraudulent action, infidelity.
Kindly note that the list above is not exhaustive. In order to get the full details of the coverage, please contact us to send you the policy wording.
The cover can be extended to include loss of income following an interruption of business activity due to damage to property by a peril not specifically excluded under the policy. PAR cover is suitable for large, commercial and industrial risks.